nCino/Salesforce Technical Developer - Senior Associate
nCino/Salesforce Technical Developer - Senior Associate
A career in our Financial Services Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients’ user experience. As part of our team, you’ll help clients harness technology systems in financial services focusing on areas such as insurance, sales performance management, retirement and pension, asset management, and banking & capital markets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Learning the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application;
- Participating fully as a member of a Scrum development team;
- Independently completing complex coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles;
- Understanding the business domain, data model, and design of the code base for the nCino product; and,
- Participating in discussions around sprint and backlog prioritization from a technical perspective.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business Administration/Management
Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder and/or Salesforce certified Platform Developer, nCino experience or certification preferred.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs including:
- Conducting product demos and incorporating business feedback to meet customer’s service business objectives;
- Customizing, Lightning, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader etc.;
- Working with the salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features;
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Working with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Configuring packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Building integrations with third party systems employing a variety of integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Managing and communicating with development teams to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborating effectively across teams and juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications); and,
- Demonstrating industry experience and knowledge in the banking sector and/or commercial lending.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of the team members;
- Providing candid and meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff.
Preferred technical skills including but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrating agile software development experience.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.