PwC Labs - Full Stack .NET Developer
PwC Labs - Full Stack .NET Developer
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. The Digital Lab establishes and maintains a platform where PwC professionals "find, build and share" automations in an interactive community. These contributions automate solutions and drive additional value to our firm. The platform helps to drive strategic transformation and provides insights for increasing adoption of cutting-edge technologies. The Digital Lab provides access to how new innovations are being built and leveraged across the firm.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of professional .NET Core development and SQL development experience
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using technologies such as .NET Core, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, C#, Angular & React;
- Using Entity Framework;
- Building, testing, deploying, and managing applications on cloud computing services such as Azure or AWS;
- Demonstrating an understanding of how ORM's work; and,
- Creating technical specifications and performing code reviews.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects, including the following areas:
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
- Mentoring and leading junior developers; and,
- Managing third-party vendors.
Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and,
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.