Salesforce CPQ Manager
Salesforce CPQ Manager
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service/CPQ Consultant
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs, conduct product demos and incorporate business feedback to meet customer’s service business objectives including:
- Demonstrating in-depth and hands on experience working with salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features;
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solution involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, CPQ, Billing, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Demonstrating proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Working knowledge and ability to configure packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, Billing, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Demonstrating an understanding of integrations with third party systems through a variety integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Managing and communicating with the development team to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; and,
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications).
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.