Legal Business Solutions Consultant - Senior Associate
Legal Business Solutions Consultant - Senior Associate
A career within Legal Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, ongoing compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks. Our Legal Business Solutions team promotes the modern law practice by driving the evolution of thoughts, behaviors and actions that unlock new value in the legal ecosystem. Legal Business Solutions empowers its clients to think and work differently, advances innovation in the legal profession and develops expertise and technologies to deliver value to the legal profession. Our team supports the legal function in three separate areas: technology selection and implementation, managed services and general consulting. We help our clients in Contract Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Lifecycle Management, Intellectual Property and to strategically plan and consult to the modern legal department.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader directing efforts in the following areas:
- Effectively utilizing written and verbal business communication skills within a professional business services environment, including interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management.
- Analyzing financial product contracts;
- Understanding of one or more LegalTech products including eBilling, Matter Management, legal spend management;
- Familiariarity with Contract Lifecycle Management tools;
- Designing optimized process maps, workflows and gap analysis for various workstreams in legal departments, particularly with respect to contracting;
- Implementing legal technology, including selection of software packages, assessments of processes and data flows, legal systems implementation and configuration and digital transformation;
- Identifying and addressing client needs by developing and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials, and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection; and,
- Directing and leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff and encourage improvement and innovation.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradotaxseniorassociate.