PwC Tech - Sr. .NET Developer/Lead (Remote)
PwC Tech - Sr. .NET Developer/Lead (Remote)
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader within the following areas:
- Practicing Agile and DevOps methodologies as Team Lead;
- Developing frontends using React and Typescript as a micro front-end (MFE);
- Developing microservices using ASP.NET Core, C#;
- Working with persistence layers such as Blob and DocumentDB (CosmosDB);
- Hosting applications via Azure WebApps and Functions;
- Integrating with event-sourcing and messaging architectures using ServiceBus; and
- Using Domain Driven Design (DDD) and CQRS when architecting software.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in application and business IT strategy that spans multiple technology platforms, preferably for a global network of professional firms including the following areas:
- Experience as a Team Leader comfortable driving high performance delivery through ambiguity;
- Familiarity leading an area of a global scale technology platform/portfolio;
- Ownership mindset across the entire product lifecycle including operability;
- Fluency when communicating with business stakeholders and senior technical leadership;
- Inclusive leadership style suitable for diverse, hybrid and globally distributed teams; and
- Passionate about investing in people through coaching and development activities.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-ifsseniormanager
At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program.Learn more about benefits >
Building on a culture of belonging
At PwC, we are committed to equality and we focus on creating a culture of belonging. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.Learn more about the PwC Professional >