Workday HCM, Senior AssociateJob Category Workday Consulting Level Senior Associate Specialty/Competency Workday Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 60% Job ID 391877WD Location(s) NC-Raleigh, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Cleveland, SC-Columbia, OH-Columbus, TX-Dallas, VA-Richmond, MD-Baltimore, NY-Rochester, CA-Sacramento, MA-Boston, MO-St. Louis, UT-Salt Lake City, TX-San Antonio, CA-San Diego, CA-San Francisco, CA-San Jose, PR-San Juan, WA-Seattle, SC-Spartanburg, NY-Albany, CT-Stamford, FL-Tampa, OH-Toledo, GA-Atlanta, OK-Tulsa, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, CO-Denver, IA-Des Moines, MI-Detroit, NY-Buffalo, NJ-Florham Park, TX-Fort Worth, NC-Greensboro, FL-Hallandale Beach/Miami, PA-Harrisburg, CT-Hartford, TX-Houston, IN-Indianapolis, MI-Grand Rapids, CA-Irvine, FL-Jacksonville, MO-Kansas City, NV-Las Vegas, AR-Little Rock, CA-Los Angeles, KY-Louisville, AL-Birmingham, US-Remote, AR-Fayetteville, NY-Melville, WI-Milwaukee, MN-Minneapolis, VT-Montpelier, TN-Nashville, LA-New Orleans, NY-New York, OK-Oklahoma City, FL-Orlando, PA-Philadelphia, AZ-Phoenix, PA-Pittsburgh, OR-Portland
A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation. In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Benefits function as applicable to Workday;
- Business processes related to Workday;
- All areas within Workday;
- Specialist domain knowledge for each particular area within Workday to the business and Level 2 Support Groups;
- Level 3 specialist for challenging incidents that cannot be resolved at Level 2; and,
- Human Capital reporting/analytics.
- Supporting the art of the possible discussions with territories around future functionality;
- Training support another functional domain in order to provide coverage for illness, vacations, increase in demand, and succession plans;
- Acting as a Business Process administrators, making any changes approved by governance across functional domains;
- Supporting Global Process Owners and Centres of Excellence within the business on proposed changes being requested by the network, either due to regulatory reasons or as a result of Workday Releases;
- Managing senior stakeholders; - Influencing groups to achieve the desired outcome;
- Presenting to groups virtually and in person;
- Possessing Workday certification in the relevant domain;
- Working in an HR role or in supporting HR Systems and business processes.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live anywhere and work for PwC
We’ve introduced a hybrid work model with three ways of working: virtual, flex and in-person.Learn more
Top reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Learn more about what we do
As you prepare to submit your application, take time to review our different career areas and practice teams.Learn more
Entry level recruiting process and FAQs
Learn more about our recruiting process, application deadline and assessment.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program.
Building on a culture of belonging
At PwC, we are committed to equality and we focus on creating a culture of belonging. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.