Netsuite Solution Architect - Senior Manager
A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities.
We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
The PwC Professional
What does it take?
The PwC Professional gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
It describes the key capabilities needed in order to meet the expectations of our clients, colleagues and communities in today’s changing global marketplace.
Whatever the role, level or expertise you bring to PwC, we look for people who love making a difference wherever they can.
- Whole Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Technical Capabilities
- Global Acumen
Our values and behaviors define the expectations we have for working together and with clients. We all contribute to the culture of PwC. At PwC, we cultivate an environment in which our differences are embraced and our people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work.
- We act with integrity
- We make a difference
- We care
- We work together
- We reimagine the possible
Benefits / Rewards
We offer comprehensive medical coverage, vision care, dental and health savings accounts.
PwC offers a 401(k) Savings Plan and a Wealth Builder retirement plan completely funded by PwC.
Eligible new parents receive, within the first year from birth or adoption/foster placement, 12 weeks of paid parental leave. Parents have the option to work 60% of hours, at full-time pay, for an additional four weeks immediately following paid parental leave.
Paid Time Off
The Firm recognizes 13 paid holidays and provides extended Firm holidays around the July 4 holiday and Christmas and New Year holiday. You accrue vacation time of between three weeks (15 work days) and one month (22 work days) per year, based upon staff classification and length of service with PwC.
PwC will provide you with a personalized learning experience — using on-the-job training, real-time development, smart technology and data and analytics, giving you customized access to formal and informal learning.
Be Well, Work Well
Through our increased focus on well-being, we are shifting the mindset of how we work. We will provide you with the skills and knowledge to prioritize your well-being with opportunities and resources for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
A career in our Digital Finance team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help Finance organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients define their Finance Systems Strategies and effectively see the strategy through execution. We help implement and effectively use broad technology offerings including Oracle-NetSuite to solve their business problems and fuel success in the Finance space. As part of our Digital Finance team, you’ll focus on providing the support needed to utilize new Finance technologies including NetSuite as well as helping with finance transformation initiatives that require a blend of finance and technology consulting support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance
NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with the following:
- Demonstrated experience with NetSuite implementations, in either a solution architect or technical architect role;
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of onshore and offshore resources through complex, full life cycle NetSuite implementations;
- Demonstrated experience implementing NetSuite order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, and account-to-report workstreams and associated modules;
- Demonstrated experience with NetSuite’s advanced revenue management module;
- Demonstrated experience designing complex NetSuite customizations;
- Demonstrated experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite;
- Demonstrated experience with different types of testing required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance, system integration, user acceptance);
- Demonstrated experience in financial and accounting concepts, such as function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart of account considerations, etc.; and,
- Demonstrated experience with SuiteSuccess implementation methodology.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniormanager