Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Senior AssociateJob Category Microsoft Dynamics Line of Service Consulting Services Level Senior Associate Specialty/Competency Microsoft Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 60% Job ID 475454WD Location(s) NC-Charlotte, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, DC-Washington, TX-Dallas, NV-Las Vegas, NY-Melville, CA-Los Angeles, CO-Denver, MA-Boston, NY-New York, NJ-Florham Park, TX-Fort Worth, PA-Philadelphia, WA-Seattle, TX-Houston
A career in our Microsoft Dynamics team will provide the opportunity to help our clients transform their technology landscape across Front, Back and Mid-Office functions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics. We focus on contributing to PwC’s value proposition of “strategy led and technology enabled”, by aligning our Consulting Solutions’ industry focus with the Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365, Azure, Power Platform and Power BI.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Proven success leveraging Dynamics 365 CRM or ERP (D365, 2013, 2011 or 4.0 systems/core, external components and architecture), as well as other Microsoft solution offerings. Experience with configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
Additional Educational Preferences:
Individuals who have obtained the preferred skills and certifications but lack a Bachelor’s degree may be considered if they have demonstrated three years of specialized training and/or progressively responsible work experience for each missing year of college-level training in addition to the three years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP experience required.
One or more certifications within Dynamics CRM or ERP (D365, 2013/2011/4.0/Online)
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant in a client-facing role for a top tier consulting organization.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with leading efforts to understand, assess, consult, design, and implement D365 applications-based solutions, including the following areas:
- Interacting with clients to understand key requirements across Sales, Services, Marketing and Support;
- Successfully demonstrating D365 solution capabilities and provide examples to ascertain business requirements; advising on complex D365 business cases and proposing solutions based on D365, 3rd parties and customizations;
- Conducting business process analysis and creating detailed process flows using a diagramming tool such as Visio;
- Conducting fit and gap analysis using fit and gap analysis templates;
- Creating functional requirements documents and presenting them to Stakeholders, Business Leads and Subject Matter Experts for signoff;
- Developing project plans and creating estimations for tasks as well as coordinate and manage the project tasks on time and under budget, manage the projects on a day to day basis, maintain repository of content;
- Providing key inputs during design, migrating data from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, building test cases, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing, and conducting and supporting user and administrator training; and,
- Assisting sales teams to prepare proposals, participate in client presentations and support business development of professional services when necessary.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing D365 in a functional capacity, which includes the following areas:
- Leveraging extensive functional knowledge of the CRM or ERP space, preferably in an Industry Vertical and preferred knowledge of competitive CRM or ERP solutions
- Performing key contributions to the lifecycle stages of a Dynamics 365 Solution (Assessment, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Operations and Diagnostics), leveraging CRM or ERP capabilities;
- Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts);
- Leveraging project management skills to lead engagements through completion while collaborating closely with the customers, technical architects, and developers; and,
- Utilizing effectively written and verbal business communication skills with clients and firm staff and management, emphasizing the development and delivery of presentations to business users, and use of MS Visio as a diagramming tool.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.