Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, ManagerJob Category Microsoft Dynamics Line of Service Consulting Services Level Manager Specialty/Competency Microsoft Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 60% Job ID 475450WD Location(s) NC-Charlotte, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, DC-Washington, TX-Dallas, NV-Las Vegas, NY-Melville, CA-Los Angeles, CO-Denver, MA-Boston, NY-New York, NJ-Florham Park, TX-Fort Worth, PA-Philadelphia, WA-Seattle, TX-Houston
A career in our Microsoft Dynamics team will provide the opportunity to help our clients transform their technology landscape across Front, Back and Mid-Office functions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics. We focus on contributing to PwC’s value proposition of “strategy led and technology enabled”, by aligning our Consulting Solutions’ industry focus with the Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365, Azure, Power Platform and Power BI.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or ERP
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates extensive ability to collaborate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) or F&O (ERP) Technical Architects, clients, engineering teams including developers, testers and PMO to deliver a quality product and implementation.
ERP: D365 F&O Trade and Logistics and at least one other D365 F&O module (Microsoft LCS or Microsoft Sure Step Certification)
CRM: D365 Sales, Marketing, Dynamics CRM (D365/2013/2011)
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a Functional Solutions Architect leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing D365 applications-based solutions including:
- Managing the entire project lifecycle and resources to meet client success;
- Serving as the global point of contact on application design, optimizing features, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity;
- Creating the functional specs, functional design documents; Business Requirements Document/Functional Requirement Document], Functional Design Documents, user stories, implementation solution maps; and other deliverables;
- Estimating and triaging high level requirements, future state processes and solution designs;
- Developing functional specifications including use cases, business scenarios and functional requirements;
- Participating in testing, quality management reviews and training including designs, prototypes and other work-products;
- Conducting Joint Application Design workshop for acceptable solution design
- Architecting solutions and work with technical team on configuration, design and testing efforts, driving the transition of requirements to the designers and developers;
- Leading the team through the life cycle of a D365 implementation providing key inputs during design, migrating data from external systems; conducting and supporting solution testing; building test cases; assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing and conducting and supporting user and administrator training;
- Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts); and,
- Providing Post Go Live Support.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a CRM CE Functional Solutions Architect including:
- Architecting solutions that leverage Dynamics CRM (D365, 2013, 2011 or 4.0 systems/core, external components and architecture);
- Having experience with D365 Marketing app;
- Having experience with Field service and Resource scheduling; and,
- Working experience with ClickDimensions integration with D365 CRM, and CRM Portals/ ADX Portals.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as an ERP F&O Functional Solutions Architect including experience with the following:
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- Other Dynamics 365 ERP Modules;
- ISVs such as Dynaway EAM, AxTension, and Sana eCommerce;
- APICS CPIM or CSCP; and,
- Microsoft Azure DevOps.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more D365 application modules to:
- Design, build, test and deploy the functional components; and,
- Address client needs: building, maintaining client relationships; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow and budgets; preparing complex written and verbal materials; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.