Ceridian Dayforce Payroll Implementation Manager
A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities.
We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
The PwC Professional
What does it take?
The PwC Professional gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
It describes the key capabilities needed in order to meet the expectations of our clients, colleagues and communities in today’s changing global marketplace.
Whatever the role, level or expertise you bring to PwC, we look for people who love making a difference wherever they can.
- Whole Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Technical Capabilities
- Global Acumen
Our values and behaviors define the expectations we have for working together and with clients. We all contribute to the culture of PwC. At PwC, we cultivate an environment in which our differences are embraced and our people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work.
- We act with integrity
- We make a difference
- We care
- We work together
- We reimagine the possible
Benefits / Rewards
We offer comprehensive medical coverage, vision care, dental and health savings accounts.
PwC offers a 401(k) Savings Plan and a Wealth Builder retirement plan completely funded by PwC.
Eligible new parents receive, within the first year from birth or adoption/foster placement, 12 weeks of paid parental leave. Parents have the option to work 60% of hours, at full-time pay, for an additional four weeks immediately following paid parental leave.
Paid Time Off
The Firm recognizes 13 paid holidays and provides extended Firm holidays around the July 4 holiday and Christmas and New Year holiday. You accrue vacation time of between three weeks (15 work days) and one month (22 work days) per year, based upon staff classification and length of service with PwC.
PwC will provide you with a personalized learning experience — using on-the-job training, real-time development, smart technology and data and analytics, giving you customized access to formal and informal learning.
Be Well, Work Well
Through our increased focus on well-being, we are shifting the mindset of how we work. We will provide you with the skills and knowledge to prioritize your well-being with opportunities and resources for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
A career in our Oracle Human Capital team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to modernize their HR business processes around core HR, Benefits, Payroll/T&L, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation, Learning, along with numerous other processes. We also drive continuous innovation including efforts to introduce automation, new solutions, industry-specific model systems and solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates an extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as a Payroll ImplementationLead, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Understanding and communicating a broad range of Firm services.
- Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate and high qualitydeliverables.
- Maintaining engagement economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
- Supervisingand actively participating in project teams to create an atmosphere of trust.
- Seeking diverse views to fosterinclusion, improvement, and innovation.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or proven record of success in leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Dayforce applications-based solutions, including but not limited to the following:
- Participating in the continuous improvement of implemented payroll solutions, including but not limited to Payroll and the other core modules like Core/HR, WFM, Benefits
- Transitioning to and/or leading application support operations
- Understanding issuesfaced by/trendswithclients across differentIndustries and Sectors.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading five or more Ceridian Dayforce engagements including:
- Designing, implementing,improving,and supportingPayroll business processes in a Ceridian Dayforce environment.
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying various Ceridian Dayforcesolutions.
- Leading client workshops, status meetings and other project team meetings.
- Actively demonstrating and continuously developing an awareness of Firm services.
- Providing consistent and accurate communication of status to clientsand leadership.
- Building client relationships and managing expectationswithscope, service,and delivery.
- Participating inand balancingmultiple client engagements while supporting team leaders in managing day-to-day activities.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in practice and business development activities including:
- Development of pipeline, proposal responses, contracts, and engagement charters.
- Delivering presentations to current and prospective clients
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand PwC scope.
- Developing and evolving service offerings, planning for capabilities, and building capacity.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:
- Understanding personal and team roles.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with,mentoring, and supporting team members in their career development.
- Seeking guidance, clarification and proactive feedback from peers and superiors.
- Providing guidanceto junior staff,while developing/refining leadership skills within the team.
- Coaching junior staff, including providing real-time, meaningful,written, and verbal feedback.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager