Legal Managed Services - Sales - Director
Legal Managed Services - Sales - Director
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. Our Legal Managed Services - Discovery team will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients manage complex legal business processes. We help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organizations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Law, Information Technology, Marketing
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities, emphasizing the following areas:
- Representing PwC professionally, upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct;
- Owning the sales motion, as a self-motivated, self-starter;
- Driving customer acquisition through the development of account plans and related tactics, and executing the plan to success by leveraging the resources at your disposal;
- Maintaining pipeline hygiene in our CRM system to ensure transparency;
- Delivering assigned revenue quota leveraging professional selling techniques;
- Prioritizing opportunities and the related investment of time you deem necessary from practice resources;
- Establishing rapport and credibility with prospects/customers to address their needs while positioning PwC services to create demand;
- Integrating with the broader PwC service/market teams to align our solution sale with the broader PwC account relationships and sales opportunities;
- Cultivating new leads within your assigned target accounts, driving direct prospect/customer interactions on a regular basis;
- Delivering world-class sales presentations (formal and informal), targeting senior-level economic buyer decision makers; and,
- Maintaining a continuous feedback loop with the partner group to address competitive issues including pricing, strategic and commercial positioning.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.