Oracle Cloud Finance - Senior AssociateJob Category Oracle Consulting Line of Service Consulting Services Level Senior Associate Specialty/Competency Oracle Industry/Sector FS X-Sector Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 40% Job ID 409731WD Location(s) CA-Irvine, FL-Tampa, NC-Charlotte, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, OH-Cincinnati, TX-Dallas, CA-Los Angeles, MN-Minneapolis, CO-Denver, MI-Detroit, CA-Sacramento, MA-Boston, NJ-Florham Park, NY-New York, CA-San Francisco, CA-San Jose, FL-Hallandale Beach/Miami, PA-Philadelphia, WA-Seattle, AZ-Phoenix, PA-Pittsburgh, OR-Portland
A career in our Finance team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. As part of our finance team, you’ll focus on providing the support companies need in their Finance Transformation journey enabled by Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM. You will be part of a team that helps clients rethink their Finance functions as they leverage new Cloud technology including RPA, Machine Learning and Analytics in conjunction with their ERP platform. You will bring a blend of process and technology expertise to create the next generation Finance function.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Communicates a broad range of Firm services;
- Manages engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues;
- Supervises teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answers questions and provides direction to junior staff; and,
- Coaches staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participates in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to the following Oracle application-packaged modules including Oracle Cloud, EBS, PeopleSoft;
- Understands the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors;
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS, or Oracle PeopleSoft application modules including;
- Designs, implements, and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Designs, builds, tests, and deploys various Oracle solutions;
- Builds relationships with clients;
- Develops an awareness of Firm services;
- Provides functional specialization to troubleshoot production issues and testing enhancements within Oracle Cloud applications;
- Determines the root cause of incidents and making recommendations for prevention in the future;
- Communicates with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivers clear requests for information;
- Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and,
- Communicates potential conflicts to a supervisor;
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:
- Understands personal and team roles;
- Contributes to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
- Seeks guidance, clarification, and feedback proactively; and,
- Provides guidance, clarification, and feedback to less-experienced staff.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live anywhere and work for PwC
We’ve introduced a hybrid work model with three ways of working: virtual, flex and in-person.Learn more
Top reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Learn more about what we do
As you prepare to submit your application, take time to review our different career areas and practice teams.Learn more
Entry level recruiting process and FAQs
Learn more about our recruiting process, application deadline and assessment.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program.
Building on a culture of belonging
At PwC, we are committed to equality and we focus on creating a culture of belonging. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.