SAP UX Architect Senior Associate
SAP UX Architect Senior Associate
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Demonstrating proven thorough knowledge and success as a SAP UX and Mobility Architect with at least 2 end to end lifecycle implementation of SAP S/4 HANA on premise and in Cloud edition;
- Demonstrating proven ability to provide an overall direction around SAP Mobility and UX Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge in design led approach and prototyping tools such as SAP BUILD;
- Demonstrating proven ability using API designer and Open APIs to create omni channel mobile experience;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge of developing Custom Fiori Apps;
- Demonstrating proven ability in configuring SAP Fiori Landscape with S/4 HANA, OData Services etc.;
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge and success with ABAP core, webdynpro and CDS based development;
- Demonstrating proven thorough ability to utilize effectively written, verbal, and presentation business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, including articulating technical concepts to business stakeholders and driving development efforts with clients;
- Demonstrating proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success as a team leader by reinvesting in the SAP Technology Practice development efforts by building eminence around SAP Solutions and Offerings;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success in SAP emerging technologies such as SAP Conversational AI and CoPilot; and,
- Demonstrating proven ability in Fiori Security.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.