SAP Risk & Regulatory/GTS -Sr AssociateJob Category Information Technology Risk Assurance Line of Service Consulting Services Level Senior Associate Specialty/Competency SAP Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 40% Job ID 446639WD Location(s) FL-Tampa, GA-Atlanta, NC-Charlotte, TX-Austin, IL-Chicago, DC-Washington, TX-Dallas, MA-Boston, NY-New York, CA-San Francisco, CA-Silicon Valley, PA-Philadelphia, WA-Seattle, TX-Houston
A career in Information Technology Risk Assurance will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. The work revolves around creative problem solving and applying innovative technologies to enable strategies that increase the value of the applications that run our client’s business, mitigate risk and find operational inefficiencies. Our focus is on creating effective and efficient design for the most important business, security and compliance processes for our clients. We touch on aspects of application security, areas prone to fraud and financial misstatement, and streamline processes that are part of our client’s core business so they can get a higher return on this key investment. Using innovative, and proprietary technologies, we help to bridge the gap between business stakeholders, compliance functions and Information Technology teams to assist in understanding how to embrace new ways of working, while limiting their financial and operational risk profile. We use knowledge of financial system design, risk mitigation, business process design, data integrity, security and use of data analytics. Our clients make large investments in enterprise financial systems, and they need to design those systems to meet the needs of their business while providing capabilities to improve end user experiences while managing risk. As a part of our team, we help our clients balance these critical factors to lead their organizations and get the most value out of their SAP investment.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of SAP Global Trade Services auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Finance & Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, International Business
Demonstrates thorough level of knowledge, and/or success in managerial roles involving, designing, and implementing SAP Global Trade Services solutions as it relates to multiple versions of the SAP application product suite (Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Supply Chain, Finance, and/or industry specific modules). Emphasis on understanding of the following areas:
- Possessing experience with SAP GTS across functional and technical (e.g. - BASIS) domain areas;
- Demonstrating a background with SAP GRC design, implementation experience including Access Control and Process Control;
- Possessing experience with business process risk & control design, implementation across finance, supply chain and human resource business cycles;
- Possessing experience identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the SAP GRC modules;
- Understanding SDLC for SAP product implementations, and configurations - e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security;
- Possessing experience with security, Controls and GRC Access Control;
- Possessing experience with end to end SAP Security implementations and controls integration projects;
- Possessing experience leading design, build, test and deployment phases in projects;
- Possessing experience in leading/managing teams;
- Possessing experience in leading security/GRC design workshops with client stakeholders;
- Possessing experience in designing security for HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP Cloud Analytics;
- Possessing experience in configuring and implementing GRC Access Control Modules - ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM; and,
- Possessing experience with business process risk & control design.
Demonstrates through level of knowledge, and/or success in identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking opportunities through the sales cycle, including:
- Identifying relevant risk mitigation around contracting, client acceptance and engagement scoping;
- Defining resource requirements, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Leading deliverable review and quality assurance over engagement team support;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining client relationships;
- Leading teams to establish direction and coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Possessing prior success in roles managing in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist is preferred.
Demonstrates a through-level of abilities and success with managing large engagements that involve oversight of and coordination with staff and managers as they perform design of controls, application security, or analytic monitoring emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading client projects, understanding a client's business and technology in order to identify, and pursue additional consulting opportunities;
- Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging project management skills including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
- Working directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in SAP-related and SAP GRC-related implementations;
- Promoting and creating a positive environment, monitoring team workloads to meet client deadlines; and,
- Respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.