Technology Consulting Associate - Winter 2022
Technology Consulting Associate - Winter 2022
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Technology Consulting Associates in the Advisory Practice will play an integral role by supporting consulting solutions to PwC clients.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Actuarial Science, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural/Biological Engineering and Bioengineering, Analytics, Anatomy, Animation and Special Effects, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Architectural Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Astrophysics, Automotive Engineering, Banking and Insurance, Banking and Finance, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Business Administration/Management, Business Analytics, Business Application Programming, Business Leadership, Business Studies, Cell Biology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Physics, Chemistry, Cinematography and Film/Video Production, Circulation Technology, Civil Engineering, Cognitive Psychology, Commerce, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Computer Graphics, Computer Management, Computer Programming, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Systems Analysis & Accounting, Consumer Studies, Corporate Finance, Criminology, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Digital Communications and Media/Multimedia, e-Business, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Engineering and Business, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Health/Engineering, Finance, Finance & Investment Analysis, Finance & Technology, Financial Markets, Financial Mathematics, Forensic Science, Health Administration, Human Biology, Human Development, Human Resources Management, Industrial and Operations Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Information CyberSecurity, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting, Information Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, International Business, Liberal Arts, Management, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Management of Technology, Managerial Economics, Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Technology, Medicine/Health, Operations Management/Research, Petroleum Engineering, Software App, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering & Accounting
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred Cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
Client service associate positions are entry-level roles and job seekers have completed or are in the process of completing their final academic year of educational requirements.
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and abilities in aspects of Technology Consulting, including:
- Performing as team member; building solid relationships; communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner interacting with team members in a professional setting; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and
- Researching and analyzing technical matters, while using problem-solving skills. This potentially includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and using the firm-issued standard suite of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, to execute related deliverables.
Demonstrates some understanding through coursework, experience, and/or internships of Technology consulting and one or more of the following is preferred:
- Programming in Access
- C#.NET, PERL
- PHP, PL/SQL
- HTML or XML;
relational database systems including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and/or DB2; server operating systems including Windows Servers Linux and/or Unix; networking technologies including cloud computing, firewalls, TCP/IP, and network security; application design principals, web portals, and/or packaged web applications; NoSQL, Apache Hadoop and other database management systems; and digital and mobile application design and development.
Demonstrates some ability to take complex subjects and summarize them for reporting purposes, including, but is not limited to, status reporting, proposal summaries, project financial analysis, and project management deliverables. Position requires flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.