PwC Digital Products - Technical Lead - Sr. Associate
PwC Digital Products - Technical Lead - Sr. Associate
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change. Our external facing team is responsible for the design and development of our technology products and accelerators. They are involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the art technology for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of experience in software development with at last 1 year leading developers in delivery of software products.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in modern software engineering approaches, technologies, and tools including:
- Cloud-ready architectures utilizing infrastructure and platform cloud services for AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Event-driven and microservices architectures;
- Big Data / Analytics / AI tools;
- DevOps - virtualization, automation, continuous integration;
- Mobile/Web architecture stacks;
- Polyglot Persistence - RDBMS/NoSQL data stores and appropriate use cases;
- Rapid-prototyping workflows & development tools;
- Frameworks/Libraries: Angular, React, D3;
- Databases: noSQL (mongo, neo4j, firebase), relational (mySQL, postgres);
- Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform;
- Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, GraphQL; and,
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven success in technical lead roles involving the following areas:
- Communicating, verbally and written, with both business and technical stakeholders to achieve product engineering objectives;
- Leading across all aspects of a technology solution - integration, data, services, front-end, back-end, network, deployment, scaling, security, performance, development, etc.;
- Managing rapid-prototyping efforts with new and emerging technologies leveraging agile development techniques;
- Designing successful technical/integration architectures for large-scale platforms with a mix of 3rd party vendor, open-source, custom software, including the documentation of technical assumptions and decisions;
- Contributing and managing incubators/innovation lab environments, and working with small teams across a variety of new and emerging technologies;
- Working in an environment that leverages project management skills like planning and tracking, issue and risk management, multitasking, team organization, and activity prioritization; and,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.