Deals - Technology and Data Solutions Intern - Summer 2025 - Women's Consulting ExperienceJob Category Deals Transaction Services Line of Service Consulting Services Level Intern Job Type Intern Time Type Full-time Travel Requirements Up to 80% Start Year 2025 Job ID 9523050USEIB Location(s) CA-Los Angeles, CA-San Francisco, CA-Silicon Valley, DC-Washington, NY-New York
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Analytics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Management Information Systems
Additional Educational Requirements:
The Women's Consulting Experience (WCE) program is eligible to students who self-identify as female and 1) are currently enrolled sophomores in a four-year degree program or juniors in a five-year degree program, and 2) are not current or prior PwC interns.Minimum Years of Experience:
Bachelor of Science
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting & Technology, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Computer Systems Analysis & Accounting, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Systems Engineering & Accounting, Economics and Finance & Technology, Finance & Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Computer Systems Analysis
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs through class work or internships and applying technical solutions to business issues, including the following areas:
- Using analytics tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, etc.;
- Manipulating data and technical skills;
- Understanding of business transaction environment, such as divestitures, mergers and acquisitions;
- Thinking analytically, strategically, and apply sound business judgment for purposes of identifying an entity's or individual's subtle risk features and/or identifying and addressing client needs;
- Navigating multiple engagements/projects and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, cross-functional, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment;
- Identifying and addressing client needs including building relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and,
- Understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryintern
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Learn more about what we do
As you prepare to submit your application, take time to review our different career areas and practice teams.Learn more
Entry level recruiting process and FAQs
Learn more about our recruiting process, application deadline and assessment.Learn more
Experience PwC from the inside out
Explore our virtual events series.Learn more
Entry level campus recruiting map
Use an interactive map to search your school recruiter's contact information and explore important dates and deadlines in the recruiting process.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.