US Tech Project Service Management Summer Intern 2023Job Category Products and Technology Level Intern Job Type Intern Time Type Full-time Travel Requirements Up to 20% Start Year 2023 Job ID 411471WD Location(s) CA-Los Angeles, CA-San Francisco, CA-San Jose, DC-Washington, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, NY-New York, TX-Dallas, TX-Houston, US-Remote
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting & Technology, Business Analytics, Business Administration/Management, Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Information Technology, Finance, Economics
Additional Educational Preferences:
- Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.0
- Preferred Major GPA: 3.0
Eligible students should be in the 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program. Product and Technology interns typically join us during the summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Scrum/Agile Methodologies (e.g., ScrumXP, SAFe);
- Project management tools (e.g., Jira, Azure DevOps, Rally);
- Google Suite of Tools (e.g., Sheets, Docs, etc);
- Product/Data Analytics Tools (e.g., PowerBi, Google Analytics, Alteryx, Azure Analytics, Tableau, Pendo);
- RPA Technologies (e.g., Power Automate, UiPath);
- Meeting/Issue Management; and,
- Budget/Schedule Management.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-productstechintern
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Learn more about what we do
As you prepare to submit your application, take time to review our different career areas and practice teams.Learn more
Entry level recruiting process and FAQs
Learn more about our recruiting process, application deadline and assessment.Learn more
Top reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program.
Building on a culture of belonging
At PwC, we are committed to equality and we focus on creating a culture of belonging. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.