Global Integrated Content Senior Editor
Global Integrated Content Senior Editor
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Proposals Development team supports PwC’s consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You’ll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Create content that extends PwC’s voice on cross-cutting management issues such as the future of work, accelerating industry disruption, the changing nature of value creation, ESG, and the broader forces at work in the global economy. Lead complex editorial projects in collaboration with practice leaders, internal & external thought leaders and practitioners, strategic marketers, digital and multimedia specialists, and contract writers.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrating intimate level knowledge of and/or proven record of success in:
- Establishing a distinctive vision for each piece of content, and then providing editorial consultation and support to deliver on that vision;
- Using the rendering of high-quality content that is novel, useful, and rigorously substantiated, meets the firm’s independence, risk management, legal, and ethics standards, projects a point of view likely to break through externally, drives reputational benefits and commercial results, and supports the extension of the PwC brand;
- Understanding today’s business, industry, geopolitical, and management challenges;
- Identifying and building collaborative working relationships with subject matter specialists (internal and external), and being able to shed light on those issues while inspiring them to invest their energy and specialization in distinctive content creation;
- Conducting or requesting additional research to fill gaps in authors’ thinking, and identifying linkages between research findings to help develop a distinctive point of view when necessary;
- Building and managing relationships with senior leaders across the PwC network, acting as a partner in content development, and confidently conducting difficult conversations to jointly reach productive outcomes;
- Interviewing CEOs and other leaders for publication (e.g., as part of the “Inside the Mind of the CEO” series), cultivating a network of other external thought leaders whose ideas can help extend PwC’s narrative on critical topics, and developing content with them;
- Contributing to digital format innovation efforts and developing overarching content strategies that maximize the value of content by, e.g., adapting it to different channels;
- Making effective use of data visualization and making smart digital use of archival pieces;
- Establishing that our content maximizes the return busy leaders enjoy when they invest their attention in it-thereby delivering results across the client journey;
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, balancing competing priorities championed by diverse stakeholder groups, collaborating effectively within the Integrated Content team (including with contract writers) and across the entire Global Marketing Organization (including strategic marketing, creative, and digital teams); and,
- Demonstrating flexibility when priorities change.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.