Managed Services - Analytics as a Service - DirectorJob Category Managed Services Line of Service Consulting Services Level Director Specialty/Competency Managed Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 60% Job ID 455344WD Location(s) NC-Raleigh, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Cleveland, SC-Columbia, OH-Columbus, TX-Dallas, VA-Richmond, MD-Baltimore, NY-Rochester, IL-Rosemont, CA-Sacramento, MA-Boston, MO-St. Louis, UT-Salt Lake City, TX-San Antonio, CA-San Diego, CA-San Francisco, CA-Silicon Valley, PR-San Juan, WA-Seattle, SC-Spartanburg, NY-Albany, CT-Stamford, FL-Tampa, OH-Toledo, GA-Atlanta, OK-Tulsa, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, CO-Denver, IA-Des Moines, MI-Detroit, NY-Buffalo, NJ-Florham Park, TX-Fort Worth, NC-Greensboro, FL-Hallandale Beach/Miami, CT-Hartford, TX-Houston, IN-Indianapolis, MI-Grand Rapids, CA-Irvine, FL-Jacksonville, MO-Kansas City, NV-Las Vegas, AR-Little Rock, CA-Los Angeles, KY-Louisville, AL-Birmingham, AR-Fayetteville, NY-Melville, WI-Milwaukee, MN-Minneapolis, VT-Montpelier, TN-Nashville, LA-New Orleans, NY-New York, OK-Oklahoma City, FL-Orlando, PA-Philadelphia, AZ-Phoenix, PA-Pittsburgh, FL-West Palm Beach, OR-Portland
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. Our Managed Data, Analytics & Insights team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations harness the power of their enterprise data/analytics solutions by optimizing the technology while driving innovation to increase business outcomes and through data insights. We assist our clients in capitalizing on technology improvements, implementing new capabilities and achieving operational insights by managing, maintaining and evolving their analytics platforms and ecosystems. We help our clients maximize the value of their investment focusing on continuous improvement of their analytics solutions such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Building a managed services organization with a passion for building new service offerings and identifying whitefield opportunities in the Datas analytics and Technologies space;
- Leading cloud scale development effort for Data Integration technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of large organizations, including how to streamline design, automation, and orchestration of enterprise data that support large business transformation and processes;
- Providing oversight and guidance by utilizing your extensive experience with the implementation of Data Integration tools, such as SnapLogic, Mulesoft, Databricks, AWS Kinesis & Glue, Azure Data Factory, Informatica Cloud, SQL, Python/PySpark, Jupyter Notebooks and similar technologies;
- Interacting with data quality systems and processes, data management and data operations workflows and processes;
- Applying leading design and implementation practices related to end-to-end data lifecycle for one or more of the following: enterprise cloud data hubs/exchanges, middleware systems, data conversion/migration for business applications (e.g. CRM, ERP), edge applications (e.g. mobile devices);
- Understanding and experience related to multi-cloud/hybrid cloud data integration solutions;
- Creating data models and table structure of business applications such as Salesforce/SAP/Microsoft Dynamics/Oracle ERP;
- Architecting, managing, and engineering high volume/scale data integration performance, which includes both batch and event based integration patterns; and,
- Possessing proven communication and presentation skills, experience working with variety of senior IT stakeholders.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading the ideation and development of accelerators/prebuilt solutions that package leading practices and enable rapid deployment of high quality solutions for our clients;
- Leading and shaping the development of and execution of GTM strategy and industry specific offerings / assets;
- Leading the sales and business development effort for Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Insights opportunities, supporting practice leaders in business development;
- Leading the development of intellectual property related to Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Insights and delivery market leading point of views at industry events;
- Acting as a leader on next generation Data analytics architectures/tools/solutions, leveraging your knowledge and experience to meet client’s needs;
- Building proven relationships with client leaders and advising them on industry leading trends and practices;
- Working across multiple teams, both functional and technical, to shape engagement strategy/roadmaps/plans;
- Leading and driving the sizing effort related to Data analytics work, plan and build teams utilizing onsite/offshore mix, utilizing deployment models for efficient delivery of solution;
- Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, build proven team members based on coaching and mentoring, shaping next generation of Data analytics leaders;
- Monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and,
- Providing candid feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-mgdsrvcsdirector
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.