Treasury Senior Director (Remote)Job Category Finance Level Director Specialty/Competency IFS - Finance Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 20% Job ID 475388WD Location(s) NC-Raleigh, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Cleveland, SC-Columbia, OH-Columbus, TX-Dallas, VA-Richmond, MD-Baltimore, NY-Rochester, IL-Rosemont, CA-Sacramento, MA-Boston, MO-St. Louis, UT-Salt Lake City, TX-San Antonio, CA-San Diego, CA-San Francisco, CA-Silicon Valley, WA-Seattle, SC-Spartanburg, NY-Albany, CT-Stamford, FL-Tampa, OH-Toledo, GA-Atlanta, OK-Tulsa, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, CO-Denver, IA-Des Moines, MI-Detroit, NY-Buffalo, NJ-Florham Park, TX-Fort Worth, NC-Greensboro, CT-Hartford, TX-Houston, IN-Indianapolis, MI-Grand Rapids, CA-Irvine, FL-Jacksonville, MO-Kansas City, NV-Las Vegas, AR-Little Rock, CA-Los Angeles, KY-Louisville, AL-Birmingham, US-Remote, AR-Fayetteville, NY-Melville, FL-Miami, WI-Milwaukee, MN-Minneapolis, VT-Montpelier, TN-Nashville, LA-New Orleans, NY-New York, OK-Oklahoma City, FL-Orlando, PA-Philadelphia, AZ-Phoenix, PA-Pittsburgh, FL-West Palm Beach, OR-Portland
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud. Our Finance Treasury team manages PwC’s capital structure and cash management operations. As part of our team, you’ll assist us with financial and enterprise risk management functions, transaction support, investment management, financial planning and reporting operations that includes cash forecasting, and budgeting and account reconciliation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Overseeing cash and liquidity forecasting process and analyses, managing investments and investable assets, including ERISA qualified retirement plans, non-qualified plans and working capital cash, while also developing fx analyses, mitigation and hedging strategies. Developing and implementing treasury policies, solutions and management reporting with the objective of achieving consistency, efficiency and improved controls. Deep understanding of today's dynamic treasury environment.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
8 year(s) of relevant experience in progressive roles focused on corporate treasury, investments, fx and financial planning.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Accounting & Finance
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Demonstrating responsibility in the areas of 3-statement forecasting, and international treasury including treasury operations, liquidity, debt and capital management, bank relationship management, foreign exchange risk management, policy & process improvement, systems, technology and financial controls;
- Communicating effectively with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and leadership, as well as internal and external stakeholders;
- Overseeing liquidity and cash management operations, with robust international experience;
- Analyzing foreign exchange exposures and developing mitigation and hedging strategies;
- Optimizing the firm’s cash management framework to drive efficiencies and control;
- Leading team responsible for daily cash transactions, reporting and recording;
- Overseeing liquidity forecasting and planning;
- Managing credit facilities and lead debt compliance;
- Implementing global treasury management system;
- Partnering with Treasurer to maintain banking relationships and capital structure objectives;
- Maintaining and develop financial and operational control framework, policies and procedures;
- Undertaking ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives; and,
- Managing, coaching, and developing team members with career progression plans.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsdirector
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.