Technology Consulting Intern - Summer 2024 - Women's Consulting ExperienceJob Category General Consulting Line of Service Consulting Services Level Intern Job Type Intern Time Type Full-time Travel Requirements Up to 80% Start Year 2024 Job ID 1111228USEIB Location(s) AZ-Phoenix, CA-Los Angeles, CA-San Francisco, CA-San Jose, CO-Denver, DC-Washington, FL-Hallandale Beach/Miami, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, MN-Minneapolis, NC-Charlotte, NY-New York, OH-Cleveland, PA-Philadelphia, TX-Austin, TX-Dallas, TX-Houston, WA-Seattle, US-Remote
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
The WCE program is eligible to students who self-identify as female and 1) are currently enrolled sophomores in a four-year degree program or juniors in a five-year degree program, and 2) are not current or prior PwC interns.Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Actuarial Science, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural/Biological Engineering and Bioengineering, Analytics, Anatomy, Animation and Special Effects, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Architectural Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Astrophysics, Automotive Engineering, Banking and Insurance, Banking and Finance, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Business Administration/Management, Business Analytics, Business Application Programming, Business Leadership, Business Studies, Cell Biology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Physics, Chemistry, Cinematography and Film/Video Production, Circulation Technology, Civil Engineering, Cognitive Psychology, Commerce, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Computer Graphics, Computer Management, Computer Programming, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Systems Analysis & Accounting, Consumer Studies, Corporate Finance, Criminology, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Digital Communications and Media/Multimedia, e-Business, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Engineering and Business, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Health/Engineering, Finance, Finance & Investment Analysis, Finance & Technology, Financial Markets, Financial Mathematics, Forensic Science, Health Administration, Human Biology, Human Development, Human Resources Management, Industrial and Operations Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Information CyberSecurity, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting, Information Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, International Business, Liberal Arts, Management, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Management of Technology, Managerial Economics, Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Technology, Medicine/Health, Operations Management/Research, Petroleum Engineering, Software App, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering & Accounting
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred major GPA: 3.3
Client service intern positions are entry-level and job seekers are traditionally either in their 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program. Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
Demonstrate some proven knowledge and ability within the following areas:
- An interest in all aspects of Technology Consulting, and a desire to pursue a career in consulting;
- Abilities as team member; building solid relationships; communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Research and analysis of technical matters, while using problem-solving skills. This potentially includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and using the standard firm-issued suite of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, to execute related deliverables; and
- Write, communicate, facilitate, and present clearly when interacting with team members in a professional setting.
Demonstrates some proven ability to take complex subjects and summarize them for reporting purposes, including, but not limited to, status reporting, proposal summaries, project financial analysis, and project management deliverables. Flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryintern
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Learn more about what we do
As you prepare to submit your application, take time to review our different career areas and practice teams.Learn more
Entry level recruiting process and FAQs
Learn more about our recruiting process, application deadline and assessment.Learn more
Top reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program.
Building on a culture of belonging
At PwC, we are committed to equality and we focus on creating a culture of belonging. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.