PwC Tech- NGA Delivery ManagerJob Category Information Technology Level Senior Manager Specialty/Competency IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 20% Job ID 490991WD Location(s) FL-Tampa
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Systems Consulting - Practice Support team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance the PwC’s capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use your deep knowledge of enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map to PwC’s business needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of relevant experience in progressive roles managing IT project planning, delivery, and execution using Agile methodology.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Additional Educational Preferences:
Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree, demonstrating, in addition to the minimum years of experience required for the role, three years of specialized training and/or progressively responsible work experience in technology for each missing year of college.
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs:
- Understanding Agile methods, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and establishing optimal flow (Kanban, etc.);
- Implementing Microsoft based technologies including ASP.NET,C#, SQL Server, SSRS, etc.;
- Showcasing familiarity with Node.js is preferred;
- Leveraging AI/GenAI within technologies to drive efficiencies in business processes;
- Developing new business capabilities using technology;
- Driving cloud-based implementations and upgrades;
- Utilizing continuous Integration and DevOps;
- Understanding of Traditional Waterfall/Iterative methods (RUP, etc.);
- Implementing IT Service Management industry leading practices (ITIL);
- Grasping SDLC Methodology;
- Supporting Operations Control Quality and Process Improvement Systems (ISO 9000, SEI CMM, Six Sigma);
- Understanding technical security standards such as ISO 27001;
- Demonstrating financial management; and,
- Exhibiting team and resource management including formal coaching.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Overseeing all development projects and all technical operational aspects for a specific business area's applications;
- Managing a portfolio of development and operations teams along with managing the technical support for the business applications;
- Managing delivery of services and financial cost recovery for specific business sponsors;
- Translating the strategic direction of the business into technical considerations for the development and operations teams;
- Managing Service Level Agreements (SLA) with external and internal resources and quality/acceptance of deliverables including customer relationship management, problem management, vendor management and financial management of the service they represent;
- Operating with independent authority and good judgement to resolve technical issues that pertain to the business applications under their area of responsibility;
- Maintaining continuity of technical knowledge that is significant to the successful operation of a particular business area;
- Leading teams in a rapidly changing environment including performance management, coaching for development, and resource assignment;
- Contributing to and/or facilitating security reviews, release management, capacity planning, infrastructure change scheduling, etc.; and,
- Mentoring technical team members to increase business acumen including the ability to communicate in a proven manner.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsseniormanager
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.