PwC Technology - Oracle Cloud Tech Lead (PaaS) (Remote)Job Category Information Technology Line of Service Business Services Level Senior Manager Specialty/Competency IFS - Information Technology (IT) Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 20% Job ID 414036WD Location(s) IN-Indianapolis, MI-Grand Rapids, NC-Raleigh, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, FL-Jacksonville, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Cleveland, SC-Columbia, OH-Columbus, MO-Kansas City, TX-Dallas, AR-Little Rock, KY-Louisville, MD-Baltimore, VA-Richmond, NY-Rochester, IL-Rosemont, MA-Boston, AL-Birmingham, MO-St. Louis, TX-San Antonio, SC-Spartanburg, NY-Albany, CT-Stamford, FL-Tampa, GA-Atlanta, OH-Toledo, TX-Austin, OK-Tulsa, DC-Washington, US-Remote, AR-Fayetteville, NY-Melville, WI-Milwaukee, MN-Minneapolis, IA-Des Moines, VT-Montpelier, MI-Detroit, TN-Nashville, NY-Buffalo, LA-New Orleans, NJ-Florham Park, NY-New York, OK-Oklahoma City, TX-Fort Worth, FL-Orlando, NC-Greensboro, FL-Hallandale Beach/Miami, PA-Philadelphia, CT-Hartford, PA-Pittsburgh, TX-Houston
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC’s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
As Oracle PaaS Lead, we're looking at a next generation enterprise architect to work with Oracle BOS EMFI and the connected ecosystem of BOS (Business Operating System) program to transform our enterprise IT landscape. The expert will engage with different Project Managers and User groups to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, understand automation needs, design reliable and scalable cloud infrastructures for process automation to drive business values.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of relevant experience in progressive roles managing IT architecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Engaging with different Territory and user groups to understand process automation needs;
- Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges;
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing extension, automation needs;
- Architecting a Process automation platform leveraging technology clusters and patterns;
- Presenting innovation ideas and high scale improvements in architecture to Executives including BOS EMFI Program Leadership;
- Exhibiting expertise across Oracle technologies such as SaaS, PaaS, OIC and Oracle Reporting;
- Leading team of technical developers and setting standards for coding, design performance and supportability;
- Planning, defining and driving design to implementation;
- Working with team spread across multiple geographic locations;
- Utilizing cloud based architecture knowledge; and,
- Performing hand on coding to provide quick POC and critical implementation pieces.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-ifsseniormanager
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Live anywhere and work for PwC
We’ve introduced a hybrid work model with three ways of working: virtual, flex and in-person.Learn more
Top reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Learn more about what we do
As you prepare to submit your application, take time to review our different career areas and practice teams.Learn more
Entry level recruiting process and FAQs
Learn more about our recruiting process, application deadline and assessment.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
At PwC we offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program.
Building on a culture of belonging
At PwC, we are committed to equality and we focus on creating a culture of belonging. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.