Managed Services - Oracle Cloud SCM Order Management - Sr. AssociateJob Category Managed Services Line of Service Consulting Services Level Senior Associate Specialty/Competency Managed Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 80% Job ID 492494WD Location(s) US-Remote
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. Our Application Evolution Services team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations harness the power of their enterprise applications by optimizing the technology while driving transformation and innovation to increase business performance. We assist our clients in capitalizing on technology improvements, implementing new capabilities and achieving operational efficiencies by managing and maintaining their application ecosystems. We help our clients maximize the value of their Oracle investment by managing the support and continuous transformation of their solutions in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Serve as a liaison between IT, Operations and Business Stakeholders to analyze business problems/opportunities in order to elicit, analyze and document business requirements with guidance from Lead Associate/SME/Manager;
- Demonstrate exposure to CPQ Domain Knowledge and Experience of working on CPQ;
- Demonstrate application knowledge of using Oracle Commerce Agent Console and Oracle Commerce Reports;
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Integrating CX Sales with Oracle CPQ;
- Complete minimum THREE end-to-end implementation on Oracle CPQ/Subscription Management /Customer Data Management;
- Engage with Business and Stakeholders to drive business requirements work;
- Drive Requirement Analysis and Feasibility Study;
- Drive, Phasing, Scoping and Prioritization;
- Create User Story and Acceptance Criteria;
- Conduct CRP/UAT/SIT and user trainings independently;
- Demonstrate knowledge on Cost Accounting & Receipt Accounting;
- Demonstrate experience in Integrating with 3rd party application is an added advantage; and,
- Demonstrate knowledge of REST API for Oracle Commerce Cloud.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or the posting is removed, unless otherwise set forth on the following webpage. Please visit this link for information about anticipated application deadlines: https://pwc.to/us-application-deadlines
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-mgdsrvcsseniorassociate
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Experienced recruiting process and FAQ
Learn more about our experienced recruiting process, what to expect during the interview experience, firm benefits and more.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.