Revenue Cycle Managed Services- DirectorJob Category Managed Services Line of Service Consulting Services Level Director Specialty/Competency Managed Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 40% Job ID 495173WD Location(s) US-Remote
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. Our Virtual Business Office team will provide you with the opportunity to act as an extension of our healthcare clients' business office. We specialize in revenue cycle functions and remediating aged 3rd party accounts receivable for hospitals, medical groups, and other providers. We leverage our custom and automated workflow and quality assurance products to enable our clients to achieve better results, which ultimately allow them to provide better patient care.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Executive Director brings significant industry experience in senior healthcare leadership roles to the VBO. Relying on that expertise, the Executive Director leverages their business acumen and insight to create distinctive value for the VBO team and clients. This position provides strategic leadership to balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to achieve the organization’s business objectives. They are directly involved in both delivery and sales.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Health Administration
Additional Educational Requirements:
Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader with the following:
- Having documented technical proficiency of revenue cycle processes and technology;
- Having the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive level counterparts;
- Having proven analytic and data interpretation and representation skills;
- Understanding of managing overall economic health of projects and/or large initiatives;
- Having a dense understanding and experience of managing risk and issues related to larger programmatic efforts;
- Having experience/involvement with sales efforts and participating in client-facing sales meetings; and,
- Having 15+ years experience leading revenue cycle teams/ business units and/or related projects or applicable consulting background with experience at other big-four consulting firms.
Master of Business Administration
Additional Educational Preferences:
Master Degree in Business or Health Care Administration preferred.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Develops and maintains proven client relationships on assigned engagements supporting clients as a trusted business advisor;
- Leverages a broad understanding of innovation, people and business strategies to support the team with consulting and industry experience, helping to proactively solve our clients complex business issues from strategy to execution;
- Collaborates on strategy, drives new business in the market, and provides technical advice across disciplines;
- Builds proven networks within the firm to capitalize on opportunities that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors;
- Drives successful outcomes through direct oversight and accountability for project planning, strategy, and implementation and revenue and expenditures at the project, client, and business unit level;
- Compiles and/or analyzes and interprets data for informed decision making;
- Manages financial aspects of engagements, e.g. invoicing, budget and collection;
- Grows and develops our team through hands on training and coaching; balancing everyday coaching with timely, candid and constructive formal performance feedback to coachees throughout the year;
- Leads multiple engagements across the VBO at any given point in time which will include executive oversight, economics/ margin mgmt, human capital performance, client and issue mgmt, risk mgmt and delivering on project specific outcomes/key performance indicators;
- Collaborates with various leaders and shared services teams within the VBO to develop & deploy new capabilities;
- Acts and advocate for change initiatives and proactively identifies new opportunities to improve team specific performance and global performance across the VBO;
- Supports the Director of Business Development with pull through and net new pursuits including but not limited to scoping, pricing and contracting;
- Works with VBO leaders to develop and implement new strategies and initiatives that are aligned to the VBO’s industrialization plan and growth imperatives;
- Provides project health summaries to VBO leadership based on predefined criteria that are used in evaluating the overall health of client specific engagements;
- Performs project specific analytics and interpreting data in meaningful ways and presenting that information back to clients to provide additional value and insights; and,
- Acts as a trusted advisor to our clients and internal constitutes related to the various services we provide at the VBO.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or the posting is removed, unless otherwise set forth on the following webpage. Please visit this link for information about anticipated application deadlines: https://pwc.to/us-application-deadlines
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-mgdsrvcsdirector
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Experienced recruiting process and FAQ
Learn more about our experienced recruiting process, what to expect during the interview experience, firm benefits and more.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.