Cyber, Risk & Regulatory Platform
At PwC, we help our clients drive sustainable growth, protect value and navigate uncertainty by building trust and bolstering resilience to disruptions, change and cyber threats. By building confidence in cybersecurity, clients can meet digital disruption head on and stay on top of threats while capturing the benefits of digital transformation. By responding swiftly to addressing changes in a rapidly evolving legislative and regulatory environment, clients can reimagine risk and unlock opportunities to drive business growth.
- Business Processes Consulting - consultants help spot emerging risks and changing regulations and evaluate the impact on their business and strategy
- Cybersecurity and Privacy - consultants combine deep technical experience, analytical skills and inquisitive mindsets to help clients assess, design, implement and operate cybersecurity and privacy solutions.
- Data & Technology - consultants help clients increase the value of data and mitigate data risks
- Financial Crimes - consultants assist clients to enhance and/or remediate Anti-Money Laundering and sanction programs in their business operations
- Financial Crimes Data & Analytics Technology - consultants bring together technology with regulatory and investigative experience in cybersecurity, anti-money laundering, sanctions and fraud
- Investigations and Forensics - consultants investigate, reduce, and manage reputational, regulatory and financial risk as well as allegations of fraud/corruption
- Risk Consulting - help companies think differently about how risk is considered, use data and analytics to identify risks and potential problems before issues occur, and help build or improve risk management processes and controls.
- Technology Risk Consulting - consultants focus on identifying the risks related to ERP effectiveness and solving for them