Strategy Consulting opportunities
Our Strategy& Consulting team sits under three platforms: Transformation, Deals, and Cloud & Digital. These teams of consultants serve a variety of industries and are organized into different practice teams based on the type of work they perform.
Entry Level professionals interested in Strategy Consulting, will apply to the Strategy& Consulting requisition and will be aligned to a specific practice team by the business based on your major and skills.
- Cloud & Digital Transformation - helping clients set clear outcomes and specific performance metrics to build the right digital strategies, to drive results that redefine the future. We provide strategic advice from the design phase onward, to help digital rollouts stay on or get ahead of plan and budget.
- Corporate Development - helping clients develop and execute both inorganic and organic growth strategies that they may want to pursue
- Customer Transformation - helping clients shape their business through customer experiences through marketing, sales, and services
- Deals Strategy - helping Private Equity (PE) and corporate clients in developing investment perspectives and value creation strategies that can make a difference in the highly competitive M&A market.
- Enterprise, Strategy & Value - helping clients improve performance from the start and position them for success. Working together, we focus on differentiating capabilities, cutting costs to reinvest in growth, taking advantage of digitisation, and opening the door for M&A opportunities.
- Health Transformation - Health Transformation supports a variety of health systems - payers, providers, and Research and Development - in their efforts to improve the lives of patients through redesigning operating strategies, performing cost optimization analyses, and incorporating cutting edge technologies.
- Operations Transformation - helping clients realize competitive advantage from their business operations (manufacturing, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, etc) and connecting strategy with execution.
- Private Equity Value Creation (PEVC) - deploy a range of targeted business diligence offerings to identify and quantify untapped EBITDA value and surface potential execution risks, directly impacting the overall quality of earnings and resulting valuation of the target entity.