CLM Solution Lead - ManagerJob Category Data and Analytics Line of Service Consulting Services Level Manager Specialty/Competency Functional & Industry Technologies Industry/Sector Technology Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 60% Job ID 510430WD Location(s) IN-Indianapolis, NC-Raleigh, CA-Irvine, NC-Charlotte, IL-Chicago, OH-Cincinnati, TX-Dallas, MD-Baltimore, IL-Rosemont, CA-Sacramento, MA-Boston, MO-St. Louis, CA-San Diego, CA-Silicon Valley, GA-Atlanta, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, FL-Miami, CO-Denver, IA-Des Moines, TN-Nashville, MI-Detroit, NY-New York, NJ-Florham Park, PA-Philadelphia, AZ-Phoenix, CT-Hartford, OR-Portland
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps businesses develop content management technology that addresses architecture and governance frameworks and transforms data into insight and action. We help organisations better manage the complexity of their data and enterprise content, reducing costs, ensuring the integrity of information assets, and enhancing performance through better information and refined decision making capabilities.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Library Science, Economics and Finance & Technology, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Business Administration/Management, Management Information Systems
- Certified in Icertis CLM solution (ICI Administrator, ICI Practitioner, ICI Technical Professional, ICI AIML Technical Professional, ICI Project Manager). Optionally, certified in non-Icertis CLM solutions such as Agiloft, DocuSign, SirionLabs etc.
- Certified in Cloud Solutions, preferably Azure (Microsoft Azure Certification(s)
- Certified in Software Delivery Management skills (PMI-PMP, Agile Certification (Scrum Master / Product Owner)
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in delivering and leading efforts in the following areas:
- Supporting and leading pursuit teams in reviewing RFP requirements and building corresponding content to respond to pursuits;
- Building functional prototypes of common CLM solutions in support of identified business needs and proposal demos;
- Keeping up to date with market trends in contract lifecycle management processes and supporting a broader practice in building position papers and thought leadership articles;
- Being part of the engagement delivery team specific to Contract Lifecycle Management implementations;
- Being part of the engagement delivery teams implementing contract lifecycle management solutions, including performing the following activities;
- Gathering functional requirements for contract types, templates, clauses, rules, workflow, etc., to configure the target solution;
- Conducting / leading functional workshops to understand current state processes, drive future state workflow requirements, Fit/Gap analysis and related functional needs including security, integration, lifecycle activities, reporting, and migration;
- Leading / supporting contract migration data gathering activities;
- Managing requirements traceability from analysis through implementation;
- Working closely with business stakeholders to perform requirement reviews and signoff sessions;
- Developing user acceptance tests and functional test scenarios and work with development team throughout the implementation;
- Developing training materials around the solution configuration;
- Conducting “train-the-trainer” sessions with clients to perform knowledge transfer on configured systems;
- Tracking issues and resolutions on functional requirements;
- Developing change management materials such as go-live communication drafts;
- Building AI machine learning models, training models with annotated training sets and in tuning accuracy and relevance parameters;
- Working with Contract Lifecycle Management solutions on buy-side / sell-side contracts such as Icertis, Apttus, Conga, etc.;
- Being part of a technology implementation team and possessing a proven familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes including requirements gathering, functional testing, and training;
- Utilizing proven written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Reviewing contract documents including analysis of contract language, identification of key terms and conditions, business attributes, clauses etc.;
- Working in a team environment, collaborating with project manager, development team, testing team, clients, and technology vendors;
- Working in an onshore-offshore environment and in coordinating activities across time zones;
- Demonstrating familiarity with Agile development methodologies including creation of user stories, acceptance criteria, and scope estimation methods;
- Leveraging experience with membership/participation in industry conferences/consortiums related to contract management such as CLOC, WorldCC, NCMA, or similar regional organizations; and,
- Possessing a familiarity with the concepts and ideally foundational experience with building AI machine learning models, training models with annotated training sets and in tuning accuracy and relevance parameters.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or the posting is removed, unless otherwise set forth on the following webpage. Please visit this link for information about anticipated application deadlines: https://pwc.to/us-application-deadlines
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Experienced recruiting process and FAQ
Learn more about our experienced recruiting process, what to expect during the interview experience, firm benefits and more.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.