CLM Technical Analyst - Senior AssociateJob Category Data and Analytics Line of Service Consulting Services Level Senior Associate Specialty/Competency Functional & Industry Technologies Industry/Sector Technology Job Type Regular Time Type Full time Travel Requirements Up to 60% Job ID 510425WD Location(s) NC-Charlotte, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, TX-Austin, DC-Washington, OH-Cincinnati, TX-Dallas, FL-Miami, MD-Baltimore, CO-Denver, IA-Des Moines, MI-Detroit, TN-Nashville, MA-Boston, CA-Sacramento, MO-St. Louis, NY-Buffalo, NY-New York, NJ-Florham Park, CA-San Diego, CA-San Francisco, PA-Philadelphia, WA-Seattle, OR-Portland
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps businesses develop content management technology that addresses architecture and governance frameworks and transforms data into insight and action. We help organisations better manage the complexity of their data and enterprise content, reducing costs, ensuring the integrity of information assets, and enhancing performance through better information and refined decision making capabilities.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Library Science, Business Administration/Management, Economics and Finance & Technology, Operations Management/Research, Law, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Certified in Icertis CLM solution (ICI Practitioner, ICI Administrator, ICI Functional Professional, ICI AIML Functional Professional)
- Certified in CLM solutions (DocuSign, SirionLabs, Ironclad, Agiloft, etc.)
- Certified in Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Software Programming such as .NET
Demonstrates thorough level abilities and/or a proven record of success in delivering and leading efforts in the following areas:
- Supporting pursuit teams in reviewing RFP requirements and building corresponding technical content to respond to pursuits;
- Building functional prototypes of common CLM solutions in support of identified business needs and proposal demos;
- Keeping up to date with market trends in contract lifecycle management processes and support the broader practice in building position papers and thought leadership articles;
- Performing gap analysis between identified functional requirements and the capabilities of the identified CLM technology and providing recommendations on limitations and alternate solution approaches;
- Developing solution architecture for integrations between CLM and related systems such as CRM (Salesforce, etc.), ERP (SAP, etc.), and other integration needs (SSO, e-signature, etc.);
- Conducting / leading technical workshops to understand current state technology landscape, drive future state requirements, and related technical needs including security, integration, lifecycle activities, reporting, and migration;
- Working closely with business stakeholders to perform requirement reviews and signoff sessions;
- Conducting “train-the-trainer” sessions for clients to transfer knowledge on the delivered technical configurations;
- Building software applications / custom extensions via hooks by following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts;
- Assisting in defining software architectures - Collaborating with leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learning the applications capabilities;
- Working on their own on the web front-end, service layer or database;
- Working with Agile project / product tracking solutions such as JIRA or Azure DevOps (ADO) in creating and updating epics / user stories, conducting functional demos, participating in retrospective meetings, and in supporting release management activities;
- Building AI models leveraging Azure AI tools or tools available products such as Icertis;
- Working with Contract Lifecycle Management solutions on buy-side / sell-side contracts such as Icertis, Agiloft, Apttus, Conga, etc.;
- Demonstrating being part of a technology implementation team and possessing strong familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes including requirements gathering, functional testing, and training;
- Utilizing experience with .NET Framework / .NET Core, C#, SQL, ASP.NET, Entity Framework;
- Leveraging experience in working with related solutions / technologies such as SQL, Version Control Systems (Git, etc.), Issue Management Systems (such as JIRA);
- Possessing proven written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Showcasing experience in working in an onshore-offshore environment and in coordinating activities across time zones;
- Demonstrating familiarity with Agile development methodologies including creation of user stories, acceptance criteria, and scope estimation methods;
- Utilizing experience in messaging middleware like RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- Demonstrating experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments including familiarity with and use of OAuth / SAML protocols for identity management; and,
- Possessing familiarity with the concepts and ideally foundational experience with building AI machine learning models, training models with annotated training sets and in tuning accuracy and relevance parameters.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or the posting is removed, unless otherwise set forth on the following webpage. Please visit this link for information about anticipated application deadlines: https://pwc.to/us-application-deadlines
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate
PwC Recruiting: H-1B Lottery Policy
PwC currently is not hiring experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth here.Learn more
Experienced recruiting process and FAQ
Learn more about our experienced recruiting process, what to expect during the interview experience, firm benefits and more.Learn more
Live and work flexibly
At PwC, it’s about being flexible for what matters most. Our work model allows for this through our hybrid way of working.Learn more
Diversity, equity and inclusion at PwC
Building on a culture of belonging.Learn more
The firm offers a comprehensive set of benefits around mental health and well-being through our Be Well, Work Well initiatives.Learn more
Receive email alerts when jobs become available and match your specified area(s) of interest.
Top Reasons to work at PwC
Explore the top reasons to work at PwC.
Our approach to bringing generative AI to businesses is rooted in building trust and delivering outcomes.